Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Just about everyone loves cheeseburgers, but we can't really enjoy them as much as the rest of the world because of the bread. But, when you serve it in a. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling!
This keto-friendly soup recipe delivers all the flavors you crave in a bacon cheeseburger, without the bun. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bacon cheeseburgers are some good eats don't you think!? You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- You need 2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- Prepare 1 of large avocado (diced).
- You need of Salt&pepper.
I love this soup because it's not only got that great bacon cheeseburger taste, it's warm and filling on a cold winter night. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Easy cheeseburger soup is naturally gluten-free, keto, and healthy, too. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months!
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
This burger that you slurp from a spoon is comforting, cheesy, and doesn't miss a single flavor from the classic handheld version. Our Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe has all the flavors of your favorite burger packed into a rich and creamy soup! We LOVE a good ole cheeseburger, but what we dislike are all of the carbs! Faith created this super easy keto cheeseburger soup that has the same great taste. Original Mississippi Pot Roast – Keto Crockpot Recipe – When you need.