Red lentil soup – vegan. It's full of flavor from ginger, garlic, and spices, with a luxuriously rich texture. It's perfect with a squeeze of lemon to brighten things up! All Reviews for Vegan Red Lentil Soup.
This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup! How To Make Vegan Lentil Soup. Full measurements and instructions can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. You can have Red lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red lentil soup – vegan
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped quite small.
- It’s 2 of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- It’s 1 of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- You need 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- It’s 750 ml of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
This is the perfect Vegan Red Lentil Spinach Soup for when you are feeling lazy or pressed for time, but still want something healthy, hearty and filling! This soup is SO easy and fast to make and very delicious, using plant-based ingredients. It is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free and high in protein! With a ton of broccoli I had on hand that needed to be used up, I thought this would be a perfect time to add this vegan creamy broccoli & red lentil soup to the recipe collection.
Red lentil soup – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
This creamy spinach soup is a combination of red lentils and spinach leaves. I've searched for spinach soup recipes before writing this post to see how others are making spinach The world is missing A LOT! This red lentil and spinach soup is so good that everyone in your family will crave for more. Red Lentil Potato Soup is hearty and filling. Red Lentil Potato Soup is hearty and filling.