Khasata cake Rusk. Rusks in India are a favorite tea time snack. Dipping the crispy rusk in tea is something The rusks that we get in US at the Indian storse are quite bad. How to make Cake Rusk without oven at home.
Cake Rusk are in the Indian version of Italian Biscotti and are a favourite tea time snack across India and Pakistan. Make cake rusk at home now! Cake Rusk is basically the Pakistani version of biscotti, and it's something that is eaten with chai. You can have Khasata cake Rusk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khasata cake Rusk
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 cup of maida.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Few drops foods yellow colcur.
- You need 1 tsp of vanills assence.
I got this awesome recipe from Simply Sweet 'n Savory and I basically followed. Категории. Cake Rusk is a Buttery and cake rusk (Rusk Cake). Find cake rusk stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Cake Rusk – Cake Rusk is an Asian dessert it is light golden brown and crispy in taste Cake Rusk – A quick but perfect breakfast with Cake Rusk, goes well with tea or coffee.
Khasata cake Rusk step by step
- Bowl may sugar daali phr isme oil add kiya dono cheezon ko 2mint tak beat kiya. per ek ek egg daal kar beat krte rahan 3say 4 mint tak.
- Per usme vanilla assence or colour daal k beat krley.. Maida me baking power mix kr k or chaan k isme add krly or beat nahi karna hai spatula se mix krna hai.
- Mould me oil laga k us per maida daal kar chirak len mixture ko mould me nikal len 180 per 20say15 min k liye bake kia oven ko phele se hi 10min pre heat krlen.
- Bake or thanda krne k baad use cake rusk k shape me kaay lan..dubara oven me120 per 5say8 min tak bake kren jb tk wo dono taraf se brown na hojaye. Nikaal kr thanda kren or serve kren.
Cake rusks are a legacy of Elizabethan naval provisions, made to last out a long The sub-continental cake rusk may very well be a descendant of the ancient biscoctus. Recently I started my experiments in baking and I have tried some cakes ( Yet to be posted) n cookies. I am a big fan of rusk. It's Pakistani and Indian double bake cookies. Cake Rusks are simplistic, tasty, cookies you can find almost everywhere in different parts of the country.