Bean soup. Hurst Co. in the United States. Amish preaching soup – in American cuisine. This is my favorite bean soup recipe.
These simple soup recipes are great for a no-fuss supper or filling lunch. Beans are a delicious, filling, and very cheap ingredient that work with almost any meal. By making a simple bean soup, and customizing it to your own tastes, you can have a delicious dish for any. You can have Bean soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bean soup
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans,drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of white beans,drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef, browned.
- You need 1 carton of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
White bean soup with spinach and leeks is a delicious and filling soup that is perfect for vegetarians if you use Hearty ham and bean soup. Easy to make and a great way to use a leftover ham bone. Bean soups are comforting, casual and budget-friendly. Combine the delicious taste of pesto with cannellini beans and — voila! — a hearty soup perfect for those cold winter nights.
Bean soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef, onion and celery in dutch oven on medium heat..
- And add all the rest of the ingredeints heat through..
- Serve with shredded cheese and cornbread.
Bean soups are hearty, warming, and full of fiber and protein. Hearty White Bean and Ham Soup, perfect for cold winter days! White beans, ham shanks, onions, celery, carrots, garlic, Tabasco, and herbs make this delicious ham and bean soup a cool weather. Shrimp white bean soup is surprisingly easy and it's made with canned beans. Bean Soup with sausage recipe is perfect for cool fall days and makes a hearty winter soup as well.