Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing.
You can have Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing
- Prepare of Chicken And Stuffing.
- You need 4 large of Chicken Breasts [cut in half].
- Prepare 1 box of Stove Top Chicken Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 can of 10.75 oz Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Optional Additions.
- You need 1 of Broccoli-Carrots-Celery-Onions-Mushrooms-Peas-Cheddar Cheese-Swiss Cheese-Chicken Broth-Cream Of Celery Or Mushroom-Artichokes.
Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing step by step
- Clean and trim fat from your de-thawed chicken and lay in the base of your crock pot. Place any additions on top of chicken if you choose them..
- Open stuffing box and lay on top of your chicken..
- Mix one can soup with 1/2 cup sour cream and place on top of your stuffing..
- Turn on crock pot and let sit for 4 hours..
- Serve chicken atop a mound of a stuffing. If you like your stuffing extra moist, just add a jar of heated chicken gravy and ladle over the top. Green beans sprinkled with dehydrated onions then heated make a great side dish..