Checker board cake. Take a look at this video to see how we take two vanilla cake layers and two chocolate cake layers and turn them into one decadent confection. Checkerboard cake features homemade vanilla layer cake and vanilla buttercream in a checkerboard design. Impress your guests when you reveal the beauty inside this impressive cake!
Creating a Christmas inspired Checkerboard Cake is a really fun way to delight friends and family! A checkered cake can be a wonderful surprise and a great dessert for any type of event or party. A checkerboard cake is a very pretty choice for any type of party or event. You can have Checker board cake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Checker board cake
- You need 8 ounce of Flour.
- Prepare 8 ounce of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 8 ounce of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red colour.
- Prepare of Yellow colour1/2tsp.
Learn how to make a simple Checkerboard Cake in this free step by step cake tutorial by MyCakeSchool.com! Here's what you need: chocolate cake, yellow cake, chocolate frosting. Checkerboard Cake. featured in Cookout Desserts. It's the pan that makes the magic!
Checker board cake step by step
- In a bowl add butter and beat it…after that add in castor sugar..and beat it again…nw add eggs one by one…add a tsp of vanilla essence…then add in dry ingredients…nw divide the batter in 2 portion..add colour of your choice.
- Bake the cakes…then start layering as shown in the picture then make ganache…and pour it on the top…for ganache you need 1 cup of cream and 1 cup of chocolate…heat them together in microwave for 1 minute…mix it and pour it on the top.
Prepare each cake mix according to package instructions. Divide between prepared pans, making two chocolate cakes and two vanilla cakes. This Checkerboard Cake is the perfect treat for Easter- impress your friends and family with a colorful cake for the holiday! In this checkerboard cake recipe, we turn chocolate and vanilla cakes made from box mixes into a wow-worthy pattern. Then finish it with a decadent chocolate cream-cheese frosting.