3 ingredients oreo cake 🎂. Image By: Spice Bites Via Youtube & Costco. When we were younger we would ask our older sister when she was going to make us that famous oreo cake again. If we weren't begging her to make us mint chocolate chip cookie sandwiches or homemade cinnamon rolls we were requesting.
Oreo Cake is the PERFECT combo of incredibly moist chocolate cake from scratch layered with sweet buttercream frosting made with crushed If you're going to substitute lower calorie ingredients, your cake texture might suffer. Try to keep some of the higher fat ingredients in there, like the oil and eggs. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. You can have 3 ingredients oreo cake 🎂 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredients oreo cake 🎂
- You need 24 of ore biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of full backing powder.
- It’s of Chocolate.
- Prepare of Sprinkle as choose.
Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! Easy Oreo Cake Recipe: Step by Step Oreo Cake Recipe, Tips to make Oreo Cake at home, Oreo Cake Ingredients, Oreo Cake Recipe video Made in minutes with just three ingredients, you can prepare this easy oreo cake recipe anytime for your loved ones. And we bet that everyone will enjoy it! This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for!
3 ingredients oreo cake 🎂 step by step
- Sab se phly pan ko set kar lain paper cut kar ke pan pe laga dain nechy or uper oil laga dain. Phir ore biscuits ko chopper main barik pees lain..
- Ab kesi pot ko garam hony rakh dain. Or tab tak mixture bana lain. Crush biscuits main packing powder. Or milk dhal ke achy se mix karin..
- Or pan main dhal dain. Pot main dhal ke back kar lain 20 mint ke ley halki anch pe. 20 mint ke baad check karin cake ready hai. Ab pan main hi thanda hony dain..
- Thanda hony ke baad nikal lain sponge boht hi soft hai really. Thanda hony ke baad chocolate laga dain. Boht hi mazy ka cake ready.
A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both Ingredients. This Oreo drip cake is inspired in both design and taste by this classic cookie. This cake is made with my chocolate buttermilk layer cake recipe. However, I swapped out the regular baking cocoa for a secret ingredient.