Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread). Broccoli is the international magazine for cannabis lovers. Add broccoli to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Steam or stir-fry it, roast or boil it, bake it in casseroles, or just eat it raw — broccoli rewards you, no matter the method.
It's closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale and cauliflower. Some people prefer broccoli florets, but you can eat the leaves and stems, too. The stalk contains the most fiber, while broccoli leaves are highest in cell-protecting antioxidants. Перевод слова broccoli, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. You can have Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread)
- It’s 2 head of broccoli.
- It’s 12 oz of velveeta cheese.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots grated.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced/ or powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need pinch of fresh cracked pepper.
Broccoli, form of cabbage, of the mustard family, grown for its edible flower buds and stalk. Native to the eastern Mediterranean and Asia Minor, broccoli was cultivated in ancient Rome. Broccoli is considered to be one of the most nutritious vegetables and, when cooked properly, it can really be a delicious addition to any meal plan. Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica.
Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) step by step
- Finely dice your onion and melt your butter down in a large pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender. Couple of minutes.
- Add chicken broth, milk, and cream of mushroom soup . Slowly stir in corn starch and bring to a very low simmer while continuously stirring..
- Cut one head of broccoli into bite size florets and the second head of broccoli mince it so its very fine, so you always get a bite of broccoli when your eating. Grate the carrots and add both to the pot and simmer and stir..
- Add cubed velveeta cheese into pot and stir.
- Simmer until cheese is melted and broccoli is to your tenderness scale..
- Serve with more cheese and cracked pepper.
Grown all over the world and enjoyed as a versatile ingredient for various dishes, broccoli is a member of the cruciferous family. Discover what makes broccoli so healthy, from fibre to vitamins and minerals. Do you still make the same face you did as a child when presented with a plate of broccoli? Broccoli is a green vegetable from the cabbage family. It is generally sold in heads, which have multiple florets branching off a central stem, and sometimes have leaves still attached.