Easy chicken and wild rice casserole. Make Chicken & Yellow Rice With Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese For A Delicious Family Meal. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Looking for a chicken and rice casserole everyone will love?
Mix mushroom soup and sour cream together in a bowl and stir into chicken-rice mixture. Arrange remaining mushrooms in a circle on top of the casserole. Cook the long-grain and wild rice mixes according to the package directions. You can have Easy chicken and wild rice casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken and wild rice casserole
- It’s 2 (10 oz) of cans white meat chicken.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 boxes of long grain wild rice. I used Near East.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of package of Frozen mixed veggies.
With just a handful of simple pantry ingredients you'll have dinner on the table in no time at all. This creamy casserole is comfort food at it's best. Chicken casserole that's quick to prepare. The rice blend makes it very special!
Easy chicken and wild rice casserole instructions
- Make both boxes of rice as per instructions..
- Drain both cans of chicken and add to rice.
- Add soup and frozen veggies.
- Mix everything together.
- Cook on stove top on medium heat for about 20 minutes..
I fell in love with this idea ever since I saw my friend Nicole's honest-to-goodness from scratch version of her Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole. And if you want the real deal, I can recommend her recipe highly. To keep the chicken wild rice casserole healthy, I also like to use the Campbell's Healthy Request line of soups. Many stores carry gluten-free and organic condensed soups as well, if you prefer. This chicken wild rice casserole is EASY!!!