You can have Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 lb of ground beef or bison.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 3 can of stewed tomatoes with peppers and onions.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans (undrained).
- You need 1 can of kidney beans (undrained).
- It’s 1 can of Green Giant Mexicorn (undrained).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (add to taste).
- You need 1 dash of light sour cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of shredded Mexican cheese.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute ground meat until brown..
- Add all other ingredients except the sour cream and cheese. Mix and simmer until flavors blend. Add cayenne pepper to taste..
- Ladle into a bowl, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and add a dollop of sour cream..