Chicken and veggie soup. A Japanese-inspired take on chicken noodle soup, this chicken and miso soup is full of fresh veggies and cooked in an Instant Pot®. This Green Chicken + Veggie Soup is both delicious and super nutritious. Enjoy and stay healthy all winter long!
But somehow they got sick of it (go figure) and so this soup which is still healthy came about. This Chicken Vegetable Soup is ultra-comforting and packed with healthy vegetables. The flavor reminds me of Chicken Noodle Soup, but without the white pasta! You can cook Chicken and veggie soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and veggie soup
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of lengths of celery.
- You need 3 of golden potatoes.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen green beans.
- You need 1 package of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 package of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 2 (4 cup) of boxes chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
An "empty out the fridge" kind of soup — use your favorite veggies, add some quinoa + chicken, and finish it with a delicious spice blend. Healthy and hearty with all the ease of being slow cooked (dump it and forget about it meal). You know those vegetables that are left over from the last soup or dinner. Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup with Tofu.
Chicken and veggie soup step by step
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until chicken is done.
- Shred chicken and stir to distribute through soup..
- Enjoy.. Can add hot sauce.. Crackers or noodles..
Whenever the weather goes back and forth between cooler days and warm ones, do you ever find yourself getting sick? I also used the Quorn veggie chicken breasts instead of tofu. Everything else I did the same, and it came out simply fantastic! This squeaky clean chicken & veggie soup is one of my favorite things to eat after an indulgent weekend, or really just all winter long! The lemon and bell pepper in this soup really takes it to the next level.