Easy Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup will last for about one week in the fridge, though you can also freeze it!
The beef is flavored with sautéed onions and taco seasoning (chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy. You can have Easy Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- It’s of Easy Taco Soup.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- You need 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- You need 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- It’s 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- It’s 1 can of Original Rotel.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- It’s 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. One of our very favorite recipes! Make a big pot and freeze the leftovers!
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
This easy taco soup is a quick meal alternative to Taco Tuesdays or a last-minute potluck invite. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe.