Pepper chicken soup. Chicken pepper soup – Sometimes, a comforting bowl of soup is all you need. This easy to put together chicken pepper soup is loaded with spicy, bold, and hearty flavors. African pepper soup is a delightfully ,intensely flavored soup that is served throughout West Africa, especially in Nigeria, Cameroon and other neighboring African countries.
If preparing Chicken pepper Soup, it is preferable to use whole chicken instead of drumsticks. The different parts of the chicken will bring variety to the pepper soup. I had chicken drumsticks at home so I used them. You can have Pepper chicken soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper chicken soup
- Prepare 1 of . Chicken breast.
- You need 2 of . Pepper powder.
- It’s 3 of . Corn flour.
- It’s 4 of . Salt.
- It’s 5 of . Boiled sweet corn.
- It’s 6 of . Coriander leaves.
I decided to cut them because I thought they were too big. Creamy Chicken Poblano Pepper Soup made with red bell peppers, corn, black beans, roasted poblano peppers and lime finished off with a bit of cream.. Chicken pepper soup is basically a Nigerian dish. However, its amazing taste has made it popular all around the globe.
Pepper chicken soup step by step
- Make chicken stock (In a pot of cold water add in chicken breast, garlic and salt and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Once cooked, strain it. Chicken stock is ready.).
- Boil this chicken stock and add boiled shreaded chicken,pepper powder and salt. Mix well..
- Then add cornflour slurry as a thickner and boiled sweet corn..
- Boil it in low flame. Add coriander leaves and mix well..
- Easy and simple pepper chicken soup is ready to be served. Serve hot. (You can use more vegetables according to your choice).
Do not forget to store some soup in a water bottle from Vaya to sip through the day. Pepper soup is a Nigerian food you could prepare anyday. Here is how I Make pepper soup with assorted cow meat. I have used the phrase 'Assorted cow meat' on several parts of this food blog. This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat.