"Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze". Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze – The perfect Fall dessert. I took this to a holiday party and it was a huge hit! Sugar, butter, eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and buttermilk.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. This is an exceptional pumpkin pound cake. You can cook "Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze" using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze"
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of 15 oz. can of pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar( packed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fat-free buttermilk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fat-free buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
The first thing that occurred to me is, every pumpkin, spice cake, or bread recipe that I have ever made never use enough nutmeg, cinnamon, or ginger. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
"Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze" step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° . You need 10" tube pan. Lighly coat pan with cooking spray- dust with 1 Tbsp.flour..
- Spread pumpkin out on 2 layers of paper towels. Cover with 2 more layers.let stand 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile put sugar, brown sugar & buttet in mixer. Cream at medium speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs one at time. Beat in pumpkin & vanilla. Combine flour & next 4 ing. In another bowl. Add flour and buttermilk. Alternating flour & buttermilk to your mixture in mixer..
- Spoon batter into your tube pan. Bake 50 to 55 min. Or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 min. Remove from pan cool completely..
- When cool. Mix last 5 ing.in small sausepan. Over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Cook 1 min.or until it becomes thick. Remove from heat. Drizzle glaze over cake…
Grease a tube pan and sprinkle it with granulated sugar. Our pumpkin cake recipes showcase the versatility of pumpkin, from our famous Pumpkin Roll to crumb cakes, pound cakes, spice cakes and more! Meanwhile put sugar, brown sugar & buttet in mixer. Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze From Cooking Light. Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze.