Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings. Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more. You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of mild Rotel.
- You need 16 oz of medium salsa.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch.
This Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Delish.com combines chicken breasts, fire-roasted tomatoes, and black beans for the easiest, healthiest soup. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. How to make the BEST EVER Chicken Tortilla Soup with homemade tortilla strips.
Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Spray crockpot with Pam..
- Place chicken, cream cheese, beans, corn, Rotel, salsa, and seasoning in crockpot..
- Add about half your can of chicken broth. Add more later if it's too thick..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Shred chicken, and add more broth if necessary..
This is perfect for those chilly Fall and Winter nights. It is hearty, filling, and healthy. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds. It is loaded with juicy, tender shredded chicken.