Chicken curry soup. This cozy chicken curry soup is made with the most delicious creamy curry broth, and filled with tender chicken and your choice of veggies. Feel free to sub chickpeas or white beans in place of. A flavorful and aromatic typical Nepali dish which is cooked with fragrant and rich spices from Nepal.
Recipe is quite spicy as is. Adjust the amount of green curry paste to lessen the amount of Spicy Chicken Curry Soup. Coconut Lime Chicken Curry Soup The Mommypotamus. You can have Chicken curry soup using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken curry soup
- You need 1 cup of Shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 2 pcs of green pepper.
- You need 2 pcs of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s 2 of bulb onions.
- It’s of Knorr chicken.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need of Scallion optional.
- It’s 1/2 tbspn of fresh grinded garlic,ginger and tumeric.
- Prepare 1 of tspn curry powder.
- You need 1 tbspn of corn flour.
- You need Pinch of thyme.
- You need of Butter or veg oil.
Coconut and Chicken Curry Soup Buttered Side Up. This creamy, curry-flavored soup is ridiculously easy to fix, and the flavors are fantastic. Condensed cream of chicken soup is gussied up with some cream, diced cooked chicken, and curry powder. This Thai chicken curry soup is quick, easy, comforting, and full of fabulous flavor.
Chicken curry soup instructions
- In a sauce pan add in a little oil or butter along with sliced onions..
- Add in the shredded chicken. Stir it for some minutes.
- Add in the sliced green pepper..
- Add the carrot.
- Add grinded scotch bonnet, garlic,ginger and tumeric..
- Give it a good mix and allow it to cook for some minutes.
- Add in knorr chicken, curry,thyme and any other spice and season of your choice..
- Add the chicken stock, if you don't have you can use ordinary water..
- This is how it will looks..
- Cover it and allow it to cook.
- Mix the corn flour with water and add it to the soup for thickner.
- Give it a good mix.
- And this is how it will look. Cover it and let it cook for few minutes..
- Finally we're done..
- You can serve with cous cous,rice, noodles,pasta etc.
- That's all.
- The cous cous.
A great way to use up leftover or rotisserie chicken! Rotisserie chicken is one of my favorite things to use to make fast. Curry powder, fresh ginger and garlic infuse this chicken soup with lots of flavor. This spicy chicken curry soup recipe contains an ingredient that I don't use very often: curry powder. Confession time: I once was a curry powder snob, as in "no one who cooks authentic Indian food.