Parle g biscuits chocolate cake. Today I am going to make a chocolate cake made by parle g biscuit. This Parle-G cake is your quarantine dream come true. Trust me when I say this.
Parle G Biscuit Cake-Quick Biscuit Cake. All the ingredients are kept ready for the biscuit cake. If you cannot get parle-G biscuits, use Tiger biscuits. You can cook Parle g biscuits chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parle g biscuits chocolate cake
- You need 2 packet of parle g biscuits-5rs.
- Prepare 3 of tsp-cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 of tsp-drinking chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Eno.
- You need of For icing.
- It’s 1 of Cupfresh malai.
- You need 1 of cup-Dark chocolate grated.
- Prepare of For decoration.
- It’s of Jam.
You can decorate the cake with chocolate sauce and grated chocolate as I have done for my eggless ragi cake. Parle biscuits and confectionaries are fast gaining acceptance in International markets. Freshly baked, moist, and bursting with flavour, Parle's Happy Happy cakes, available in chocolate, vanilla and tutti-frutti flavours, can take care of your. Pour chocolate sauce and add crushed dry fruits from above or other things according to your.
Parle g biscuits chocolate cake instructions
- Crush all parle g biscuits in mixer and take in bowl.
- Now add cocoa powder and drinking chocolate and mix well.
- Now add Milk and prepare cake paste..
- Now grease your utensil with oil properly.
- Now add eno half packet and blend.
- Now pour material in cake utensil and microwave for 6 minutes..
- Now for icing take malai in pan and add grated chocolate (you can use amul syrup, cocoa powder as well if you don't have chocolate).
- After one boil switched off the gas and mix it properly..
- Now you can apply it on cake..
- For decoration make come with any hard poly and fill with jam and do the Decoration as you want..
- Yummy tasty cake is ready..
Parle-G Biscuit cake is a very easy recipe which we can be prepared by all. You just required few ingredients and a microwave oven. Grind the biscuits into the mixer very finely and sieve it with baking powder and cooking soda and then keep aside – Recipe Other : Parle-g biscuit cake Add vanilla essence,chopped walnuts,or chocolate chips as per your choice and then beat well for a minute. The top countries of suppliers are India, China, from which the. Parle-G is a rectangular "gluco-biscuit" (a weird term for your standard, slightly sweet tea biscuit) with its There are no chocolate, no sprinkles, no fun shapes or colors.