Oreo cake. I love cookies and I love cake but it never occured to me to put them together until a very special birthday request for an Oreo Cake! Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life!
Oreo Cheesecake Cake Recipe ~ Hershey's dark chocolate cake, white chocolate buttercream frosting, crushed Oreos, Oreo cheesecake, more frosting, more Oreos, another layer of cake. This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. You can have Oreo cake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo cake
- It’s 250 g of Flour.
- It’s 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 10 pieces of Oreo biscuits.
Her Oreo Cake looks complicated, but it's no more complicated or time-consuming than a regular layered, filled cake. It looks difficult to prepare, but as long as you take your time reading through the. i do so many oreo related cakes at work that i honestly can't remember if i've posted this one before chocolate cake, cookies and cream mousse, chocolate ganache, oreo crumbs, and fudge border! Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs. This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite.
Oreo cake instructions
- Weigh all the ingredients..
- Rub in the butter into the flour..
- Sieve in the sugar.
- Add in the whisked egg containing the vanilla essence.
- Fold in the mixture until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Put the grounded Oreo biscuits into the well greased and dusted baking tin.
- Top it up with the batter.Level..
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to have a cake of different layers.
- Put into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
Reviews for: Photos of Oreo® Cookie Cake. Oreo has to be one of the most tried and true cake flavors out there, and is the inspiration for this oreo drip cake. On their own, Oreos are chocolaty, crunchy, chewy, and simply delicious. This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake. It's easy to make with a few simple ingredients.