Oreo cake (my style). My mom cooked every meal we had and I loved spending time with her in the kitchen watching, helping, and learning as she made everything from scratch. I love cookies and I love cake but it never occured to me to put them together until a very special birthday request for an Oreo Cake! This Oreo cake has all the crunch, creaminess and chocolate you could desire!
For the printable recipe click here: RECIPE HERE: http. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! You can have Oreo cake (my style) using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cake (my style)
- Prepare 4 cup of of water.
- Prepare cup of 3/4 vegetable oil (peanut oil optional).
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of white frosting (any brand).
- You need 1 of pack of oreos.
- Prepare 2 of betty crocker cake mix (white).
- Prepare 1/4 stick of of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of vanilla extract.
Good, because this cake is for you. This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. This cake is easily one of my favorites (especially because I'm not particularly a lover of frosting…fun fact) that I've ever tasted, none the less made.
Oreo cake (my style) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add 2 boxes of (betty crocker) cake mix into a mixing bowl..
- Do As directed on the box adding double amount of eggs and water into the bowl.
- Add peanut oil or vegetable.
- Crumble half the pack of oreos and mix into the batter.
- Save rest of oreos for later.
- Add the mixture into two baking pans. You will have batter left over to make the next two layers..
- Bake for 30 -34 minutes.
- Once finished baking. Let cool and add the other two pans into oven.
- While baking mix two (betty crocker) white frosting into bowl.
- Add 2 packs of cream cheese into the same bowl.
- Add 2 table spoons of vanilla extract.
- Add 1/4 stick of melted butter.
- Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Once all cakes have cooled. Add the frosting to each layer. Stacking as you go.
- Crumb coat the cake. Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out and spread the rest of the frosting..
- Crumble the left over oreos on top of the cake.
So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and And celebrations call for cake. This Chocolate Oreo Cake is a fabulous celebration cake. Oreos have been one of my favorite cookies for probably forever. This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake. It's easy to make with a few simple ingredients.