Chicken corn soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! I'm from Lancaster County and grew up eating chicken corn soup! This is a good recipe for it.
There is no mystery and almost no way to mess up. They would never start with bullion. A great Amish Chicken Corn Soup starts with cooked chicken. You can cook Chicken corn soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken corn soup
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrot chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s of Water as required.
I actually use a good prepared store bought roasted chicken. Remove breast and save for chicken salad. An excellent recipe and very close to "Grandma's Chicken Corn Soup" recipe (from Lancaster PA) given to me. Best part of the recipe: refrigerating and removing the chicken fat.
Chicken corn soup instructions
- Pan ma 2 glass pani daal kar chicken boil kar lay.
- Jab 1 glass pani rah jaya tu chicken nikal kar hadiyo se alag kar daay or yakhni rakh lay..
- Ab ushi yakhni ma sari vegetables, black pepper, salt or chicken dal kar mix kar lay..
- 1 tbsp corn flour pani ma dissolve kar kay daal daay.
- Jab soup thick hu jaya tu flame off kar daay..
- Green chilli se garnish kar kay serve karay..
I think the traditional probably began because the soup is hearty and contains just very basic ingredients. When chicken is done, remove to cutting board until cool enough to debone. While chicken is cooling, strain broth through a fine sieve. Debone chicken and cut meat into bite-sized pieces. Add corn (frozen works fine)to broth and bring to a boil.