Chicken corn soup with papri and slims. Chicken corn soup with papri and slims #winterspecial. Step by step recipe of chicken corn soup with photos of each step. Nothing, simply nothing can sooth more in winters than a hot bowl of chicken corn soup.
His chicken corn soup is immaculate. There is very little corn, unless cornflour counts, but with a whole boiled egg, crispy papri and shards of chicken, this gent whips up a mighty fine chicken soup. In pot,add strain chicken stock and take out chicken pieces then shred & set aside. You can cook Chicken corn soup with papri and slims using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken corn soup with papri and slims
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled shreded chicken.
- You need 3 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 cup of corns.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of whole whisk egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need of Soya sauce for topping.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce for toping.
- You need of Green coriander for topping.
- It’s of Papri for topping.
- Prepare of Slims chips for topping.
In prepared chicken stock,bring it to boil and add chop corn kernels,shredded chicken and mix well. Add soy sauce and mix well. In water,add corn flour and whisk well. Remove cooked chicken pieces and set aside stock for later use.
Chicken corn soup with papri and slims instructions
- Take a pot add chicken stock and get boiled.
- When it starts boil add chicken and corn boil more.
- Than add salt and pepper boil more than mix cornflour with water and add it.
- Now bring it boil till desired consistency topping with sides and enjoy it.
Shred chicken flesh and discard bones. In chopper,add shredded chicken and chop well. Some want it plain, some with sliced boiled eggs and some with papri, or chilli chips. The owner of the little outlet. Papri – Crispy fresh papri is not difficult to prepare at home at all.