Chocolate oreo cake. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and for me to see the country. This Oreo Chocolate Cake is layers of moist, homemade chocolate cake filled with a creamy Oreo frosting and topped with more crushed Oreos and chocolate shavings. Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake, so decadent chocolate cake recipe.
Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! See more ideas about chocolate oreo cake, recipes, food. An Oreo cake is made by preparing the chocolate cake first. You can have Chocolate oreo cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate oreo cake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of tblsp baking powder.
- It’s 1 of tblsp baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of butter milk.
- It’s 1 of tblsp vanilla flavor.
- You need 2 of tblsp chocolate syrup.
- You need of Oreo biscuits.
- It’s 1 of tblsp milk powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Once the cake cools down, it's filled and frosted entirely with Oreo frosting. Finally, it's topped with chocolate ganache and decorated with. This chocolate cake, is filled with chocolate ganache and the most delicious oreo frosting. This frosting is so heavenly to eat and best of there is no butter in this cream, making it so light and delicious.
Chocolate oreo cake instructions
- In a bowl add all dry ingredients flour,baking powder,milk powder,cocoa powder,sugar,baking soda mix and keep aside.
- Crack eggs and use mixer whisk until pale and fluffy add vanilla flavor and chocolate syrup.
- And whisk,then add butter milk.
- Pour ur dry mixture using spoon or spatula and fold until u make a thick batter,crush Oreo biscuits.
- Mix and grease ur baking pan and pour ur batter then bake until done.
- Insert toothpick it comes out clean it’s done,Allow to cool down completely,spread whipped cream and garnish with chocolate syrup.
Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs. This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite. Make our delectable Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake recipe to start a tasty new tradition. Everyone loves this cookie cake recipe as a birthday treat! These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are perfect for Oreo lovers!