Bread Katori Chaat. Bread Katori Chaat Recipe: Baked bread katoris or bread cups filled with spicy, tangy chatpati chaat and topped with aromatic and flavorful chutneys. This simple oil free version of katori chaat is very simple to do. My family loves eating chaat especially my elder one.
I have filled them with sprout chaat today but you can use fruit chaat, chana chaat, bhel or any other filling of your choice. Make sure to fill the katoris just before serving , otherwise they will turn soggy. Bread Katori Chaat – With a healthy twist Katori Chaat is detectable, lip-smacking and mouth-watering snack with an abundance of different flavors, textures and colors. You can have Bread Katori Chaat using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Katori Chaat
- You need 6 pcs of bread slices.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes diced cut.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chop.
- You need 1/2 cup of black grapes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1 of onion chop.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chop.
- Prepare 2 tsp of nylon sev.
- You need 1 of apple chopped.
- It’s 1 of pear chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 tsp of tamarind ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of chop green coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of chop fresh mint.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
You will find crispy bowls are filled with spicy, chapati potato-onion-tomato-boiled chickpeas filling that is then topped with yogurt with a sprinkle of spices, followed by. There is a similar version of katori chat's more common with potatoes where the potatoes are shredded and fried. This Baked Bread Katori chaat is sure a party pleasure with all that chatpata filling's like, spicy coriander chutney and tangy and sweet Imli chutney. To deck it up further one can add yogurt and a bit of barik sev.
Bread Katori Chaat instructions
- Take a bread slices flat in rolling pin and take a muffin tray greased with oil..
- Then arrange slices in tray and bake in preheated oven at 160 degree at 12 minutes..
- Take a mixing bowl put all ingredients mix and put katori chat garnish nylon sev..
- Then enjoy crispy,crunchy and tangy katori chaat..
Bread katori chaat an easy Indian evening snacks or veg starter recipe. This katori chaat is made from bread and is very easy and different. How to make katori Chat recipe hi today we are going to make bread katori chat generally we eat katori chat in. Baked Bread Katori Chaat is very easy and tasty snack which you can serve in front of your guest anytime. It is very interesting recipe in which some stuffs mix with chutneys and yogurts like chaat and served in baked bread cups like katori.