30 Days of Cholesterol Diet Recipes You’ll Actually Enjoy
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. With these 30 days of cholesterol diet recipes, you can enjoy delicious meals while still keeping your cholesterol levels in check. All of these recipes are easy to make and use simple ingredients that you can find in your local grocery store.
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the quinoa, black beans, red bell pepper, and yellow onion. Mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- Add the olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 250
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 10g
Additional Tips and Variations:
- Feel free to add other vegetables to the mix, such as corn, zucchini, or mushrooms.
- For a vegan option, replace the black beans with cooked lentils.
- For a spicier dish, add more chili powder or a pinch of cayenne pepper.
This delicious quinoa and black bean dish is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal while still keeping your cholesterol levels in check. With its simple ingredients and easy instructions, this dish is sure to become a staple in your weekly meal rotation.