Dark chocolate cake(served warm). Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Recipe for Warm Dark Chocolate Cake. While these rich individual cakes are best served warm, right out of the oven, the batter can be made ahead of time and popped in the oven at serving time.
Add final layer of cake on top and frost the outside of the cake. Finish off with chocolate curls or other decoration, and set in a fridge for a few hours before serving. While it takes slightly longer to prepare this recipe than a box mix, the resulting moist, delicious cake makes it VERY worth the little extra time. You can cook Dark chocolate cake(served warm) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark chocolate cake(served warm)
- You need 3 nos of egg – . ,.
- It’s 175 gms of castor sugar -,.
- Prepare 125 gms of Dark chocolate (compound chocolate) – ,.
- Prepare 175 gms of butter – ,.
- It’s 125 gms of flour – ,.
- Prepare 20 gms of cocoa powder -.
I consider this 'perfect' chocolate cake. What could be better than a chocolate cake for dessert? How about a chocolate cake that is served warm with a river of chocolate running from it? Using dark chocolate makes this recipe for molten lava cake better than any you can get in a restaurant.
Dark chocolate cake(served warm) step by step
- Melt chocolate and butter on double boiler and mix well n keep aside.
- Beat egg and sugar to max. fluffy.
- Gently mix in the melted mixture (butter and chocolate mixture should be slightly warm).
- Fold in sieved flour and cocoa powder into the above mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking tin (or use a butter paper instead of greasing the tin so that it is easy to demount after baking).
- Place it in the preheated(175'c) oven and bake for 50 mins (time depends on the oven your are using, 45 mins to 1 hour approx.).
- Serve the cake warm.
Some cakes, like the Black Magic Cake or the One Bowl Chocolate Cake III, are VERY moist, and have a relatively dense, compact crumb. This cake, being a butter cake, (meaning that the fat and sugar are creamed together to incorporate air), is light, tender and fluffy. "Especially Dark" Chocolate Cake. Indulge your dark side with this doubly decadent HERSHEY'S Dark Chocolate Cake recipe topped with "especially dark" chocolate frosting. Bake in a cake pan for a full- size chocolate cake, or divide the batter up in a muffin tin for a cupcake variation. Vanilla: Adds the perfect amount of flavor to the cake.