Oreo cake. I love cookies and I love cake but it never occured to me to put them together until a very special birthday request for an Oreo Cake! Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life!
Oreo Cheesecake Cake Recipe ~ Hershey's dark chocolate cake, white chocolate buttercream frosting, crushed Oreos, Oreo cheesecake, more frosting, more Oreos, another layer of cake. This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. You can have Oreo cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo cake
- Prepare 3 pkt of Oreo biscuit.
- Prepare 1 bowl of White flour.
- Prepare 1 glass of Milk.
- You need 1 small bowl of Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of eno.
Her Oreo Cake looks complicated, but it's no more complicated or time-consuming than a regular layered, filled cake. It looks difficult to prepare, but as long as you take your time reading through the. i do so many oreo related cakes at work that i honestly can't remember if i've posted this one before chocolate cake, cookies and cream mousse, chocolate ganache, oreo crumbs, and fudge border! Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs. This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite.
Oreo cake step by step
- Take out the worm worm and put it in a jar and stir it.
- Add the sugar,white flour, baking soda, baking powder, Eno, milk and grind it.
- Put oil in a cake vessel and add all the butter paper and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put the cake stand in the pan and put the cake stand and cook the cake.
Reviews for: Photos of Oreo® Cookie Cake. Oreo has to be one of the most tried and true cake flavors out there, and is the inspiration for this oreo drip cake. On their own, Oreos are chocolaty, crunchy, chewy, and simply delicious. This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake. It's easy to make with a few simple ingredients.