Single serve mousse cake. This single serving mousse recipe is adapted from the chocolate mousse I make all the time for parties and events. If you have any ingredients left over from this chocolate mousse recipe you might like to consider using them in any of these single serving and small batch recipes. Vanilla Mousse Cake Recipes on Yummly
Small Batch + Single Serve Angel Food Cake. This incredibly rich Chocolate Mousse is a chocolate lovers' dream! This elegant single serving dessert is made with only a few simple. You can cook Single serve mousse cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Single serve mousse cake
- It’s of amul cream.
- Prepare of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of white chocolate.
- You need of whipping cream.
- You need of milk.
- You need of choco chips.
- You need of butterscotch granules.
- It’s of chocolate cake.
Delicate layers of sponge cake filled with sweet-tart mango mousse make a beautiful cake that will wow your guests. This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular. It looks professional but is doable if you use a springform pan. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe!
Single serve mousse cake step by step
- Chop the dark chocolate and white chocolate and keep in separate microwave bowls. add 30 ml of amul cream to each bowl.
- Melt in microwave at 20 secs interval till the ganache is nice and smooth. use a hand beater to smooth the ganache if it is required..
- Whip the whipping cream with the electric beater. stopping at 2 mins interval to check the consistency. it should form soft peaks..
- Fold 3- 4tbsp of whipped cream to each bowl. that way your white chocolate mousse and dark chocolate mousse will be ready..
- Cut the chocolate cake slice into the shape of the mousse cups. put it into the cups and press. add 1tsp of milk on the cake..
- Add little bit of choco chips and butterscotch granules on it..
- Then fill the dark chocolate mousse and white chocolate mousse in separate piping bags..
- Pour dark chocolate mousse in the mouse cups, then white chocolate mousse..
- Add another layer of cake slice, milk and choco chips and butterscotch granules..
- Then lastly layer with dark chocolate mousse and garnish with grated white chocolate.
For all those late night Nutella cravings. Brown Butter Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie for One. Mousse cakes have, at minimum, three components: cake, mousse, and glaze. You can always get fancy and have multiple layers of different cakes, or mousse—or even throw in some surprising elements, like a thin layer of caramel or some nut brittle to provide contrasting flavors and texture. Single serve portions are all the rage.