Country Apple Fritter Bread. Have you ever had an apple fritter transformed into fluffy, buttery, white cake loaf with chunks of juicy apples and *Lots of drooling and lots of happy smiles*. What's nice about making this Awesome Country Apple Fritter Bread is, you don't have to be an expert baker. Fresh Apple Cake with Homemade Caramel Sauce.
Have this for dessert or an afternoon snack with coffee or tea. This recipe combines apples with a fluffy and buttery cake loaf filled with layers of brown sugar and cinnamon! Picture this: layer after layer of sweet caramelized This country apple fritter bread is perfect for fall get-togethers or special breakfasts with family. You can have Country Apple Fritter Bread using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Country Apple Fritter Bread
- You need of Cinnamon Sugar :.
- You need 1/3 Cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of For the bread :.
- You need 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 of &3/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of milk.
- You need 2 of Apples peeled, cored, chopped . any kind mixed with 2 Tablespoons sugar & 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- It’s of Creme glaze :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1-3 Tablespoon of milk. depending on how thick you want your glaze.
It's warm and filling, just the thing for cooler weather! Pour the remaining batter over apple layer and top with remaining apples and brown sugar/cinnamon mixture. Lightly pat apples into batter; swirl brown sugar mixture through apples using knife or spoon. This country apple fritter bread is absolutely the best I have ever had!
Country Apple Fritter Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º loaf pan. Spray with non – stick spray..
- Mix Brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Set aside..
- In another medium sized mixing bowl. Beat white sugar and butter together using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy..
- Beat in eggs , one at a time until well blended. Add in vanilla extract. Combine flour and baking powder together in another bowl and add to creamed mixture. Stir until blended. Mix in into batter until smooth..
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Add half the Apple mixture. Then half Brown sugar mixture..
- Pour remaining batter over Apple layer.top with remaining apple mixture then the sugar , cinnamon mixture..
- Lightly pat apples into batter. Swirl Brown sugar mixture through the Apples using a knife or spoon..
- Bake in preheated oven. Until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. About 50 – 60 minutes..
- To make glaze : mix powered sugar and milk together until well mixed. Let cool about 15 minutes before you drizzle with glaze..
I mean, anything that has the title 'Apple Fritter' in it is obviously going to be amazing, but this is on a whole new level! This recipe is great to have around the holidays and will bring you all the warm fuzzy feelings after just one bite! Apples, cinnamon, and sugar all mixed up in a delicious quick bread. So darn good and easy to do. When I first saw this recipe floating around on the internet last year, I knew it was something I wanted to try and make my own.