Broccoli soup. Try Our Easy-To-Make Cheese Soup Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! This is a great, very flavorful soup.
Our favorite broccoli soup recipes show off this veggie in tasty ways. Pour the soup into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel, and carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get the soup moving before leaving it on to puree. You can have Broccoli soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli soup
- Prepare 1 bowl of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 5-6 of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tbspn of chopped Coriander.
- You need 1 tbspn of butter.
- You need 2-3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper powder.
A very good and easy soup. I used a large baking potato, so the soup was nice and thick after blending. Also, I didn't add the thawed broccoli until the potato was already tender, and just cooked it a few minutes more so that the broccoli kept a nice green color and fresh flavor. Cut bread into cubes and place in a large bowl.
Broccoli soup instructions
- In a pan take butter add chopped garlic and saute..
- Add onion and saute till pink and soft..
- Add broccoli florets and add water and cover lid and bring to boil. Strain the water and keep it for later use. Grind the broccoli onion-garlic mix and add mint leaves to smooth paste.
- In the same pan saute the broccoli puree add water, milk, salt, pepper and give a boil..
- Ready to serve hot..
Drizzle cubes with olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. In a Dutch oven, bring water to boil. In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese sandwiches or as a starter for a simple dinner. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Tips How do you keep broccoli cheddar soup from curdling?