Made in a Bread Machine- Fluffy Tea and Apple Bread.
You can cook Made in a Bread Machine- Fluffy Tea and Apple Bread using 11 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Made in a Bread Machine- Fluffy Tea and Apple Bread
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 140 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 25 grams of Black tea leaves (see below).
- You need 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare of For the apple filling:.
- You need 70 grams of Apple.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light brown sugar (or white sugar).
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
Made in a Bread Machine- Fluffy Tea and Apple Bread step by step
- Put 140 ml of milk and the tea leaves in a small pan and heat. Use small chopped tea leaves..
- When the milk comes to a boil, turn off the heat and cover. Leave to cool..
- Pour the milk into a measuring cup, tea leaves and all. Add milk up to the 140 ml mark if needed..
- Make the apple filling. Cut the apple into 1 cm dice..
- Put the apple, sugar, and butter in a pan, and sauté..
- When the butter and sugar have melted and everything is well mixed, simmer over medium-low heat until there's no liquid left in the pan, stirring occasionally..
- When the liquid is gone and the apple pieces are translucent, slightly golden brown, and glossy, the filling is done. Leave it to cool down completely..
- Put everything but the yeast and apple in the bread machine pan. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment, and press the start button..
- The baking program differs depending on the bread machine. Choose the one that lets you add the apple halfway through, and also lets you take the dough out after the first rising….
- …so that you can form the dough in the way you like. Press Start..
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and add the apples. Restart the machine. (A Panasonic Home Bakery machine re-starts automatically after 3 minutes.).
- After the program is done (1st rising), take the dough out of the machine..
- Measure the dough and divide into 9 pieces. Lightly roll each piece into a ball. Ref: With about 450 g of dough, you can can make 9 portions that are about 50g each..
- Cover the dough balls with a moistened kitchen towel so they don't dry out. Leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Press down evenly on each ball on a work surface or between your hands to deflate them..
- Form each piece of deflated dough into a smooth ball again, and place in muffin cups with the seam side down. Repeat for all 9 portions..
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and leave to rise at 105°F/40°C for 15 minutes. (Preheat the oven to 105°F/40°C in advance.).
- After letting the dough rise in the oven for 15 minutes, take it out and let it rise at room temperature for about 10 to 15 minutes. (This is because the oven needs to be preheated to bake the bread.).
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C, starting as soon as you take the baking sheet out..
- The dough should rise to about 70-80% of the height of the muffin cups. It's the same if you let them rise at room temperature for the whole 2nd rising..
- Bake in a 375°F/190°C oven for about 14 minutes. Transfer the baked bread on a cooling rack. When they've cooled down, they're done!.
- If you have the type of bread machine where the yeast is added to the baking pan, be sure to keep it away from the salt..