Sweet Apple Bread Pudding. the pudding was rather wet and watery though i baked it for more than an hour. it's pretty nice but i think the ingredients should go straight into the greased dish instead of the bowl in that way you can arrange it in such a way that the apples bread and raisins go everywhere. also i added a crumble of butter flour and sugar on the top and that was fabulous. Break sweet bread into pieces (not too small). Spread apple pie filling on top of the sweet bread.
It is hot and comforting, but special enough to serve at Thanksgiving or a fall-themed dinner party. Serve this wonderful bread pudding with the delicious apple brandy sauce or use your favorite vanilla sauce. A big scoop of vanilla ice cream is also a perfect topper to this hot bread pudding. You can cook Sweet Apple Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Apple Bread Pudding
- Prepare 4 cup of cubed day old bread.
- It’s 2 of peeled, sliced apples.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnimion.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar in the raw.
A pan of easy Apple Bread Pudding is a delicious dessert to enjoy during the chilly fall months. This warm dessert casserole has apples, spices, and raisins baked into the sweet bread pudding. This warm dessert casserole has apples, spices, and raisins baked into the sweet bread pudding. Apple Cinnamon bread pudding with caramel custard glaze is an amazing rich and dense Southern bread pudding made with fresh Brioche bread.
Sweet Apple Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- place a layer of cubed bread on bottom of dish.
- then add a layer of apples on top of bread.
- mix milk, cinnimion, vanilla, egg whites together.
- Next sprinkle half of sugar over apples.
- Then pour half of wet mixture over apples and bread.
- then add a second layer of bread over apples.
- Arrange a design of apples on top of bread layer and sprinkle rest of sugar on top.
- pour rest of wet mixture over apple design.
- bake, cover, for about 1 hour until firm.
Just about the BEST bread pudding recipe in the world! Take basic bread pudding and dial it up a notch to a more unique, sweet, and "want more" bread pudding recipe. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is a delicious dish made from sliced apples and bread combined with a spiced custard, baked and drizzled with caramel syrup. Lovely apple bread pudding recipe that everyone devours! Sarah here from FEEDING YOUR FAM!