Oreo Cake. I love cookies and I love cake but it never occured to me to put them together until a very special birthday request for an Oreo Cake! Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life!
Oreo Cheesecake Cake Recipe ~ Hershey's dark chocolate cake, white chocolate buttercream frosting, crushed Oreos, Oreo cheesecake, more frosting, more Oreos, another layer of cake. This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. You can cook Oreo Cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cake
- Prepare 30 of Oreo Biscuits.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
Her Oreo Cake looks complicated, but it's no more complicated or time-consuming than a regular layered, filled cake. It looks difficult to prepare, but as long as you take your time reading through the. i do so many oreo related cakes at work that i honestly can't remember if i've posted this one before chocolate cake, cookies and cream mousse, chocolate ganache, oreo crumbs, and fudge border! Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs. This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite.
Oreo Cake step by step
- Make a fine Powder of Oreo Biscuits..
- And Add milk in it Gradually and make a smooth Batter. Then add baking powder and 1 tsp milk in it and mix well.
- Then grease a sauce pan with oil and place the butter paper on it and then again grease it and then pour and batter in it..
- Take a Tawa and turn on the flame and put the pan on it. And then Cover the pan. Now, Bake the on Medium to low flame for 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes Cake is ready. Now decorate the cake with whipping cream and write (Happy Mother's day) on it with melted chocolate or whipping cream. Then serve it.11.
Reviews for: Photos of Oreo® Cookie Cake. Oreo has to be one of the most tried and true cake flavors out there, and is the inspiration for this oreo drip cake. On their own, Oreos are chocolaty, crunchy, chewy, and simply delicious. This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake. It's easy to make with a few simple ingredients.