1 Minute Carrot Cake. Du coup, elle a voulu savoir si Christophe était capable d'en préparer un en une minute. ! Lots of carrots make this the best carrot cake. I like to hand grate my carrots since I prefer the texture, but you can use your food processor or buy pre-grated carrots from the store.
A mini carrot cake topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. Everything you love about a carrot cake but in a smaller size. I like to use a box grater to grate my carrots but you could also use a food processor or purchase pre-grated. You can cook 1 Minute Carrot Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 Minute Carrot Cake
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of caster/powdered sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- You need of clove powder.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of whole milk.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- You need of grated carrot.
- You need of roasted nuts (cashew/pecan/walnut).
Carrot Mug Cake Recipe: In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients (not carrots). If you have a blender or Magic Bullet, mix all wet ingredients and blend. Or you can cook this in the oven at. This Pineapple Carrot Cake is perfect for Easter or carrot cake lovers!
1 Minute Carrot Cake step by step
- Distribute batter equally into 2 large microwavable mugs (or you could do 4 smaller portions). Ensure the mugs are filled only halfway up with batter as it will rise quite a bit while baking..
- Measure all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined..
- Microwave the mugs one at a time for 1 minute and 10 seconds on High (for a 900 W oven). Based on your oven wattage you may have to increase/decrease the time..
- You can tell when the cake is done if it looks spongy and a skewer/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Caution: Handle the mugs with care on removal as they can be very hot! Don't over bake as the cake can dry out easily..
- Enjoy your 1 minute carrot cake in a mug!.
Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue. This Carrot Cake with pineapple and coconut is a family favorite, made every year for all sorts of celebrations from birthdays to Easter! Today we made this carrot cake together (that frosting job is mine, thank you) and the cake even survived a "D'oh!" moment when three minutes after it went in. This Carrot Cake is wonderfully moist, tender and easy to make! It's covered in cream cheese frosting for a perfect, classic cake!