Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs. SUPERSONIC MEALS: Bloody Tasty Shish Kabobs. Ingredients: Small red potatoes Mushrooms Green peppers Tomatoes Chicken breast Beef Shrimp Salt Crushed red pepper Oil Korean BBQ sauce Red vinegar Garlic Ginger Mike's Hard Bloody Orange Malt Liquor. You're watching: Mom's Beef Shish Kabobs.
An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! simple summer shish kabobs. So, I don't mean to brag or anything, but Jamin is the bomb.com/awesomeness when it comes to grilling out. Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros Click here to download Download whole gallery Chicken and Bacon Shish Kabobs- delicious served with grilled. You can cook Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of ● For The Brine [brine for 4 hours].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Prepare of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Orange Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s of Sweet Onions.
- Prepare of ● For The Breads.
- You need of Nann Bread [grilled – bruised with garlic olive oil].
- It’s of good dash Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of good dash Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of goodd dash Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s of good dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of good dash Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of good dash Ground Cumin.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Tzatziki Sauce [see my recipe under my profile for the sauce].
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
Enjoy these easy Shish Kabobs with fluffy flatbread, creamy tzatziki, and a light salad for a healthy dinner the whole family will love. Traditionally, shish kabobs were made with lamb, but these days chicken, beef, and fish are all popular versions. Shish kabobs are just one of the many types of. Share: Rate this Recipe This is a great marinade for grilled chicken breasts/thighs or pork steaks/chops as well. *Add fresh orange wedges and green seedless grapes for a real treat!
Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- Stack your chicken with onions in between. Coat all scewers with garlic olive oil and seasonings..
- Grill your vegetables on indirect heat and your chicken on high unti fullyl charred in your grill..
- Lightly grill your Naan Bread. Lightly coat with garlic olive oil and season with ground cumin..
- Bell Peppers pictured..
- Place vegetables and chicken in crispy Naan Bread with Tzatziki Sauce.Enjoy!.
A shish kabob is made by piercing and threading cubes of meat onto long sticks and then grilling until cooked through. Chicken is a nutritious source of protein and can be made into flavorful grilled shish kabobs that can be served with a variety of healthful side dishes. Whip these Chicken Shish Kabobs up, serve them with a big salad, or a bowl of pasta or rice, or wrap them in some pita and add some grilled veggies… you get the idea. They are so good, you'll want to eat them every which way! And if you want to switch it up sometime, use the cilantro vinaigrette instead.