Open Faced Beef Mushroom n Swiss Sandwiches. A Mushroom and Swiss Roast Beef Sandwich is a quick and easy dinner for any night of the week. Thin sliced roast beef piled high with sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese is drizzled with homemade white bbq sauce on a brioche bun. These Mushroom Swiss Roast Beef Sliders are ideal for your next Super Bowl party, family buffet or even random weeknight dinner!
In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, the mustard, the dill, and salt and pepper to taste. Add beef and gravy; cook and stir until heated through. Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. You can have Open Faced Beef Mushroom n Swiss Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Open Faced Beef Mushroom n Swiss Sandwiches
- You need 1 loaf of of italian bread.
- Prepare 9 slice of swiss cheese.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 cup of leftover recipe for beef with mushroom gravy (see my profile for recipe).
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
Spread each with horseradish; top with beef mixture and cheese. The Best Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich With Egg And Hashbrowns, Old-fashioned Hot Open-faced Roast Beef Sandwich, Hearty Roast Beef Sandwich With Provolone. The Absolute Best Roast Beef Sandwich EveryDay with Rachael Ray. panko.
Open Faced Beef Mushroom n Swiss Sandwiches instructions
- reheat leftover beef with gravy in a pot. as u stir it break apart big pieces of beef so it becomes shredded.. add the one cup of water.
- slice italian bread about an inch thick..
- lightly brush both sides of bread with olive oil and bake in 350°F oven for a few minutes on each side just enough to toast it and lightly brown…
- place bread on plate and cover with beef and gravy. then top with Swiss cheese..
- eat with a fork and knife..enjoy!.
This is a unique open-face burger topped with Swiss cheese, sauteed onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, and sour cream. These mouthwatering Open Faced Mushroom And Onion Steakburgers are an elegant way to serve a burger for a special meal or as an appetizer. Fresh hoagie rolls are slathered with garlic butter then topped with seasoned ground sirloin and baked until the beef is cooked through. Divide ham evenly among bread slices. A simple and easily adjusted broiled open face sandwich concoction.