Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
I hope you enjoy this Minestrone Soup Recipe! Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world! Minestrone Soup is the sort of soup that keeps life interesting – it's filled to the brim with a variety of vegetables, potato, beans and pasta, in a. You can have Minestrone Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of Onion 1, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic cloves 4, minced.
- Prepare of Carrot 1, diced.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of French beans.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Cups of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of Kidney beans.
Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.
Minestrone Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat..
- Add the onion and cook until translucent, add garlic and cook..
- Add carrot and cook till it gets soften..
- Stir in the green beans, dried oregano and basil,salt and pepper to taste; cook 3-5 minutes..
- Add crushed tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the kidney beans and macaroni and cook until the macaroni and vegetables are tender. Season with salt. Serve Hot..
To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone soup is so hearty it can stand on its own as the main dish! I fell in love with minestrone at the Olive Garden, so this is a pretty darn close attempt at copying the classic Italian soup. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup!