Vegetable Sandwich. Vegetable sandwich is a type of vegetarian sandwich consisting of a vegetable filling between bread. There are no set requirements other than the use of vegetables, and sandwiches may be toasted or untoasted. Looking for vegetarian sandwich and wrap recipes?
When it comes to vegetarian sandwiches, the possibilities are endless! Get plenty of creative vegetarian sandwich ideas which go way beyond basic peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese. Vegetable Sandwich, a wholesome meal that you can feast on however short of time you are! You can have Vegetable Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sandwich
- Prepare 6 of Bread Slices (White Bread and Whole Wheat Bread).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 2 of Cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced).
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (Sliced).
- It’s 2 of Beetroots (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of As required Pink Salt.
- You need of 4 tsp Green Chutney: Recipe 👇.
- It’s 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 5-6 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Homemade Curd.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 4-5 of Sambar Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- It’s of As required Pink Salt.
Each sandwich is neatly cut into six equal pieces and served with tomato ketchup and chutney. Veg sandwich recipe – This simple vegetable sandwich is great for newbies. Vegetarian sandwiches don't have to be limited to PB&J or grilled cheese! Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches with Creamy Chimichurri Spread
Vegetable Sandwich instructions
- In a blender jar, add all the ingredients mentioned under green chutney and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Keep all the vegetables ready..
- Take first slice of bread and spread green chutney on one side. Now place a layer of sliced cucumbers over it. Then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then a layer of sliced beetroots. And finally a layer of sliced potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it..
- Take second slice of bread and spread some butter and little green chutney on it. Place it over the vegetables. Cut and serve with some green chutney/tomato ketchup..
Spicy Indian sandwiches are a favorite for munching on the go in India. Street vendors serve both of the recipes below in cities. These sandwiches are well-put together and perfect for eating just. Vegetables are very rich in protein, but having just boiled veggies in breakfast is quite boring. So, have vegetable sandwiches instead of those boring boiled veggies.