Pumpkin Spice Cake.
You can have Pumpkin Spice Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda (sifted to get rid of lumps).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs at room temp.
- It’s 1 cup of oil (olive oil or vegetable oil will do).
- It’s 1 can of pumpkin puree.
Pumpkin Spice Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350˚F..
- Grease a non-stick baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda,baking powder and cinnamon powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together wet ingredients:-eggs, oil and 1 can pumpkin, until well combined..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until smooth..
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake at 350˚F for 35-40 min (my oven took 35 min), or until a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean..
- Let cake cool completely on the wire rack.
- Serve when cooled down or serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.