Nutella Banana Bread. If you guys love NUTELLA as much as we do, then you guys are going to LOVE our Nutella Banana Bread recipe. It's super easy to make and so delicious and. Moist banana bread swirled with everyone's favorite Nutella spread.
Super-moist banana bread swirled with Nutella and peanut butter cups. There won't be a crumb leftover! I don't really think you need any convincing about how dangerously delicious this banana. You can cook Nutella Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of banana from about 3 medium banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of nutella.
A glorious combination of Nutella and bananas – a slice of this loaf is perfect with a cup of tea. This Nutella Banana Bread combines the best healthy banana bread recipe with magical, creamy Nutella for the best treat. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This Nutella Banana Bread is so easy to make and full of chocolatey Nutella and banana flavor.
Nutella Banana Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Stir the flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Brown butter: Melt butter in a light-colored saucepan over medium heat. Cook butter, occasionally scraping the bottom and sides of the pan with a rubber spatula until it turns a deep golden brown and smells nutty. Don’t walk away from the pan during this process. The butter will go from browned and nutty to acrid and burnt in moments. Transfer butter to a large heat-safe mixing bowl and let it cool slightly.
- When the butter has cooled a bit, add the mashed bananas, sugar, yogurt, eggs and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined, then add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan and spread it evenly with a knife or offset spatula. Spoon half the chocolate-hazelnut spread in several dollops over the top and use a toothpick or skewer to swirl it into the batter. Spoon and spread the remaining batter over the top followed by dollops of the remaining spread. Swirl in the spread, then bake the bread for 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Banana bread is best stored covered in plastic wrap or foil. Nutella Banana Bread – With Nutella swirls inside the banana bread. Yes, that's exactly the recipe I am sharing today: Nutella banana bread that's guaranteed to get your mouth salivating at the very. Soft and tender Nutella Banana Bread made from scratch. This flavourful banana bread has big swirls of Nutella baked This Nutella Swirl Banana Bread is a simple mix and stir recipe, so you don't.