Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of Chicken Enchilada Soup. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy). If you like the chicken enchilada soup form Chili's, then you will love this!
In our opinion, Chili's chicken enchilada soup is one of the best things on their menu. It took a while to figure out, but we've finally figured out how to recreate it at home. This chicken enchilada soup is loaded with shredded chicken, corn, beans, vegetables and cheese, then finished off with a variety of toppings. You can cook Chicken Enchilada Soup using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Soup
- It’s of Soup Base.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Picked Pepper.
- You need 1 large of Hot pepper.
- It’s 2 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 cup of corn.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roasted garlic.
- Prepare 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic (mince).
- You need 2 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare of Spices / Herb.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 of white pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 of handful tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of handful Monterey Jack cheese.
An easy one pot dinner that the whole family will love! Chicken Enchilada Soup is a delicious, easy soup make with some fun and unique ingredients you'll love! Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside. This Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe is so creamy, thick, and easy to make.
Chicken Enchilada Soup step by step
- Prep soup ingredients: small dice pepper, tomato, picked peper, onion. Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Saute chicken cuts in olive oil, season with cayenne and chilli powder, till lightly browned and juices have seeped into pan. Deglaze with wine..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add the rest of your ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to have a light boil. Add in chicken and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with cheese and tortilla chips.
Loaded with hearty shredded chicken and beans, it is a crowd-pleasing soup that's full of your favorite Mexican flavors. Chicken enchilada was the signature soup at one of my favorite lunch spots growing up; I still devour a bowl every time I return home. It is a thicker, richer cousin of chicken tortilla soup — like you are. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup – Creamy, warm and absolutely delicious! This chicken enchilada shoup is hearty and filling and tastes just like chicken enchiladas.