Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup. How to Make Spicy Zucchini Soup. The beauty of this soup is that it uses lots of zucchini, it cooks up quickly (perfect for a midweek meal), and it keeps for at least a week The soup will keep refrigerated for up to a week. Serve chilled from the fridge, or heat it up on the stovetop or in the microwave.
If you search Italian Sausage on Kalyn's Kitchen, it's pretty easy to see that spicy or mild turkey Italian sausage is one of my favorite ingredients to use for soup. Of course using zucchini noodles instead of pasta or beans in a soup like this also makes it a perfect low-carb and gluten-free recipe. We created this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup to use up fresh zucchini, tomatoes and some of the fresh herbs from our garden – but you can also So, while it's possible, we'd still recommend cooking this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe as written because it will take less time. You can cook Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup
- You need 1 lb of Bulk spicy Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 cup of Celery.
- It’s 1 medium of Green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Of each of the following basil dried oregano and pepper.
- You need 1 quart of Canned tomatoes cut up.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato juice.
- You need 4 cup of Diced zucchini.
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Healthy Creamy Zucchini Soup recipe video. Dozer fans – don't miss his cameo at the end of the video! I gasped out loud with disapproval…. She sauted the onion and garlic first before liquid Made this soup today with both zucchini and cauliflower.
Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup instructions
- In Dutch oven brown the sausage with onion, drain excess fat. Add The next 9 ingredients, cover and simmer one hour. Stir in zucchini and simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- If to thick add water.
I added a serrano pepper, (love spicy). Stuff zucchini with a mixture of spicy Italian sausage and cheese and grill for the perfect summer meal. Scoop out center of each zucchini, using spoon or melon baller. Zucchini and Parmesan cheese compliment each other wonderfully, along with the freshness of the Italian basil in this flavourful Italian style soup. Zucchini is also known as courgette.