Cake – Pecan Sour Creme. All Reviews for Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Learn how to make a Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe!
The pecan streusel in this cake is absolutely everything. It is the most perfect combination of finely chopped pecans, butter, salt, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake – Now with More Crumbs. You can cook Cake – Pecan Sour Creme using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cake – Pecan Sour Creme
- You need of Topping.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 T. of Butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 C. of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 2 C. of Flour.
- Prepare 1 C. of Pecan flour (finely chop nuts until a course flour consistency).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 Cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
I'm sure I've said it here before, but I'm not a big cake guy. However, one big exception would be the crumby goodness that is pecan sour cream coffee cake. For the cake, sift the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and allspice. In a separate bowl, whisk the melted butter, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla.
Cake – Pecan Sour Creme instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Mix melted butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and chopped pecans. Spread in loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda then mix in ground pecans, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla and almond extracts. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Pour batter over pecans in prepared pans.
- Bake 75 to 90 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan 20 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely..
Sour Cream and Pecan Coffee Cake – A delicious, moist, sour cream and pecan coffee cake. How to Make Sour Cream and Pecan Coffee Cake. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, cinnamon, and brown sugar; set aside for now. Cream butter and sugar together, then add in sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Pick a Pan: Sour Cream-Pecan Cake Batter can be baked in lots of different shapes and sizes–just use these times as a guideline, and be sure to grease and flour your pans.