Hearty Hamburger Soup.
You can have Hearty Hamburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty Hamburger Soup
- You need 3 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 can of beef broth 15oz.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of instant brown rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
Hearty Hamburger Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef in soup pot. Drain off fat.
- Slice carrots and celery and chop onion while beef is browning.
- Add vegetables and all remaining ingredients..
- Bring to a boil. reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes..
- You can substitute lean ground turkey also. And use home made beef broth if you are watching your sodium intake..