Chilled Pasta with Avocado and Basil Sauce.
You can have Chilled Pasta with Avocado and Basil Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Pasta with Avocado and Basil Sauce
- It’s 100 grams of Pasta (Your choice of thin strand pasta).
- Prepare 100 grams of Tomato (1 medium or a handful of cherry tomatoes).
- Prepare 40 grams of Canned tuna (small).
- You need 30 grams of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of or more ◆Store-bought basil sauce or.
- You need 1 tbsp of or less ◆ Ponzu.
- It’s 1/3 of tesapoon ◆ Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 clove of ◆ Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 of ★ Black pepper and salt.
Chilled Pasta with Avocado and Basil Sauce instructions
- Boil a generous amount of water in a pot, add salt (not listed in ingredients) and boil pasta 1 minute longer than instructed on the package..
- While the pasta is boiling, chop the tomato into bite-sized pieces and chop the avocado into small cubes. Mince the onion..
- Combine the ingredients from Step 2 with the tuna and ◆ ingredients..
- Drain the pasta and chill with chilled (ice) water and thoroughly drain. Toss with the ingredients from Step 3 and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Addendum I use a mild ponzu sauce. Gradually adjust the saltiness and acidity to taste..