P3 Zucchini Bread. You can change this recipe or add to it. I was looking for a healthy zucchini bread (something with whole wheat flour) so I tried this. Healthiest and best zucchini bread ever.
For years I would load my zucchini bread batter with all manner of zest, spice, and whatnot. But that's not how I roll anymore. You can change this recipe or add to it. You can cook P3 Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of P3 Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 6 of Large Egg Whites.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Stevia.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of Vanilla (Almond Vanilla).
- You need 2 Cups of Zucchini, Shredded.
- It’s 1 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Nuts (optional).
- You need of Carob chips (optional).
Beat the eggs until light and foamy. Add the sugar, oil, zucchini, and vanilla and mix lightly but well. Combine the flour, salt, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon and add to the egg. Healthy Corn Chips Healthy Choice Granola Healthy Trail Mix Barbecue Cantaloupe Cheesy Meatballs Easter Deviled Eggs with a Kick Flaxseed Meal Cinnamon Bread.
P3 Zucchini Bread instructions
- Beat Eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and oil. Blend well. Stir in grated zucchini. Add dry ingredients and blend then add water, Mix well. Fold in nuts or carob chips (optional). Turn into 2 well sprayed (olive oil spray) 9×5 loaf pans. Bake at 350* for one hour or until center is done..
Avocado Dressing All Natural Organic Dressing Peanut Cilantro Dressing. Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup Spinach & Radish Soup Sweet Potato. You can make Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles) with them, fry them up with onions, add them to meatloaf, and grill them up with a little salt, herbs, and olive oil. So for instance, I saw a stuffed pepper recipe that had a lot of meat, cheese, avocado and the like in it. Beat eggs until light and foamy.