Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Rub a little olive oil all over the chicken breast and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. This is a quick chicken noodle soup with mushrooms, peas and carrots. Chopped chicken breast is sauteed to bring out its best flavor..
This is a quick and simple soup that my girls love. For added flavour, marinate the chicken breast before grilling. You can substitute pasta or rice for the potato and change up the vegetables if you would like something different as well. You can have Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 8 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Here is how you cook it. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in the zucchini, canned tomatoes, roma tomatoes and chicken broth. Quick and easy chicken vegetable soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup step by step
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
It's healthy, loaded with Italian seasoning, veggies, chicken. This is the best, cheap, hearty, healthy chicken vegetable soup and the perfect weeknight meal for chilly Winter days. It's easy to adjust to your liking and tastes delicious! This is just as good as my Vegetable Beef Soup (One. Add chicken; bring to a boil.