Tuna on Molasses Bread. Tuna steaks marinated in a sesame oil and molasses sauce are pan-fried for a quick and easy weeknight meal that feels fancy. The Best Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipe On Sourdough Bread Rockin Robin Cooks. • Tuna Melt – Hot Tuna and Cheese Sandwich.
Tasty sandwiches with tuna and cod liver sardines different kinds of canned fish, isolated on white. Oatmeal molasses bread is a rich and tender loaf that is perfect for toast or sandwiches. This is not a quick bread recipe by any means, it's more of an all day event. You can have Tuna on Molasses Bread using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna on Molasses Bread
- You need 2 slices of molasses bread see my recipe.
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of stuffed olives.
Most of the time the dough is either resting or rising so it doesn't take a whole lot of attention, just a lot of time. Molasses is a by-product of the sugar production process (meaning it is produced/created during the production of sugar, but it is not as important as the sugar). amazing sweet honey molasses brown bread – just like they make at Outback Steakhouse! Pumpkin Molasses Bread – enjoy all the warm flavors of autumn with this delicious & moist quick bread. I have quite a few different pumpkin bread recipes that I bake and love.
Tuna on Molasses Bread step by step
- Get the pickle relish, dill weed mayonnaise and drained tuna. Slice the olives and mix into the tuna mixture..
- Lay out the bread stir the tuna mixture. Add to the bread. Add the bread slice on top and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The first loaf of this bread disappeared in just a few hours. Anyways, using only honey and molasses for the sweeteners keeps this bread pretty honest. Molasses (/məˈlæsɪz, moʊ-/) or black treacle (British English) is a viscous product resulting from refining sugarcane or sugar beets into sugar. These Tuna Buns are perfect for quick lunches, snacks or picnic food. You will love the savory tuna filling nestled inside soft bread with sesame seeds as a tasty garnish.