Tortellini tomato soup. This tomato tortellini soup is quick, easy to make, and comforting. This tasty family dinner is ready in just over half an hour. This creamy tomato soup with tortellini is perfect for the freezing.
Reviews for: Photos of Minute Tomato Soup with Tortellini. Spinach Tomato Tortellini Soup – The easiest, most comforting and hearty soup ever. But not just any pot of soup. You can cook Tortellini tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini tomato soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground Italian sausage (I use turkey sausage).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (diced).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 32 oz of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh basil (chopped).
- You need 1 package of tortellini.
- You need 1 cup of packed spinach.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
I needed tortellini, my absolute favorite pasta of all. After all, how can you resist itty. This soup is filled with tomato flavor and the tortellini makes it nice and hearty. No one will even know this Tomato Tortellini Soup starts with a short cut!
Tortellini tomato soup step by step
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until almost browned, add onion and seasoning, and cook until translucent. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, broth, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover, simmer 30 minutes..
- Add tortellini and spinach and simmer about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve..
This soup is filled with tomato flavor and. Creamy tomato soup is elevated by adding cheese-filled tortellini, Italian sausage, and fresh spinach. A touch of cream and a handful of fresh basil make this easy weeknight meal a fan favorite! Dear creamy tortellini soup, with sausage, and spinach, and that rich and creamy tomato broth: ILYSB! If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one.