Oven Toaster Bread. Get Toasters Appliance at Target™ Today. Check Out Toaster Bread On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
With the bake settings, the bottom heating element turns on. Baking bread in a toaster oven is considered more challenging than baking in a home oven whose capabilities are in every sense superior to its small brother who stands on the countertop. The toaster oven originally intended to heat up your food, maybe bake a frozen pizza or even some small meals like chicken breast. You can have Oven Toaster Bread using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Toaster Bread
- You need 2 2/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- You need of butter or oil for greasing.
Turn the dough over in the skillet. Turn the burner back on to low to medium heat and cook for approximately eight minutes to brown the bottom of the bread. Watch carefully so the bread does not burn. Gently lift a side of the bread with a spatula or fork to check for a golden brown crust.
Oven Toaster Bread instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add butter to the mixture.
- Form a well in the middle of the mixture. Add water and combine..
- Knead on a floured board until well combined.
- Transfer on a greased bowl, cover and let it rise for 2 hours, until double in size..
- Divide into prepared pan with cover and let it rise for another 30 minutes. Alternately, form into buns..
- Bake in the oven toaster for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let it rest on the pan for 5 mins. Flip over to remove from the pan and let it cool for another 10 minutes before slicing..
- For the buns, just let it cool and the serve.
This toaster oven banana bread recipe is perfect for baking in a medium or large oven. If you've got a smaller toaster oven, no worries we've included some little oven baking tips too! The oven is perfect for toasting bread cubes needed for homemade stuffing. Place your cubes in a single layer on a sheet pan. One extra thing to look out for when cooking bread in a toaster oven is not only that the circumference of the bread will fit the oven but that the height will as well.