Italian Garlic Bread Bombs With Toasted Spaghetti.
You can cook Italian Garlic Bread Bombs With Toasted Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Garlic Bread Bombs With Toasted Spaghetti
- It’s of crescent dough.
- Prepare of ground chuck.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- It’s of celery.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of bell pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of italian seasonig.
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- You need of italian cheese(s).
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- It’s of italian sausage.
- It’s of red sauce.
- It’s of butter.
Italian Garlic Bread Bombs With Toasted Spaghetti step by step
- Season chuck and let sit for 30 minutes. Roll into small balls. Cook meatballs in a pot and set aside to dry. Next cook the italian sausage, breaking into crumbles..
- In the same pot, add chicken stock and cook spaghetti..
- Put the crescent dough on a floured cutting board. Sprinkle seasoning on the dough and wrap meatballs individually. *Optional-Sprinkle more seasoning on top of the maetballs or di not season the inside,only the outside..
- Create your meat sauce and add to spaghetti..
- In a baking dish, arrange meatballs in a circle. Brush the meatballs with seasoned butter. DON'T SKIP THIS STEP!.
- Using a fork, twirl the spaghetti. Place it in the dish. Top everything with cheese..
- Bake at the crescent dough's suggested temp..